What evidence should I submit as supporting documentation with my request?

Examples of Documents to Submit to Demonstrate you Meet the Guidelines 
Please see the instructions to Form I-821D, Consideration of Deferred Action for Childhood Arrivals, for further details on acceptable documentation. 

Proof of identity

·         Passport or national identity document from your country of origin

·         Birth certificate with photo identification

·         School or military ID with photo

·         Any U.S. government immigration or other document bearing your name and photo

Proof you came to U.S. before your 16th birthday

·         Passport with admission stamp

·         Form I-94/I-95/I-94W

·         School records from the U.S. schools you have attended

·         Any Immigration and Naturalization Service or DHS document stating your date of entry (Form I-862, Notice to Appear)

·         Travel records

·         Hospital or medical records

Proof of immigration status

·         Form I-94/I-95/I-94W with authorized stay expiration date

·         Final order of exclusion, deportation, or removal issued as of June 15, 2012

·         A charging document placing you into removal proceedings

Proof of presence in U.S. on June 15, 2012

·         Rent receipts or utility bills

·         Employment records (pay stubs, W-2 Forms, etc)

·         School records (letters, report cards, etc)

·         Military records (Form DD-214 or NGB Form 22)

·         Official records from a religious entity confirming participation in a religious ceremony

·         Copies of money order receipts for money sent in or out of the country

·         Passport entries

·         Birth certificates of children born in the U.S.

·         Dated bank transactions

·         Social Security card

·         Automobile license receipts or registration

·         Deeds, mortgages, rental agreement contracts

·         Tax receipts, insurance policies

Proof you continuously resided in U.S. since June 15, 2007 

Proof of your student status at the time of requesting consideration of deferred action for childhood arrivals

·         School records (transcripts, report cards, etc) from the school that you are currently attending in the United States showing the name(s) of the school(s) and periods of school attendance and the current educational or grade level

·         U.S. high school diploma or certificate of completion 

·         U.S. GED certificate

Proof you are an honorably discharged veteran of the Coast Guard or Armed Forces of the U.S.

·         Form DD-214, Certificate of Release or Discharge from Active Duty

·         NGB Form 22, National Guard Report of Separation and Record of Service

·         Military personnel records or health records